Dienstag, 17. Februar 2015

#64 Week 31 SLR is so hard, I got some CCs, Valentine's Day in Sydney and an amazing Sunday!

Hey guys,

here is the next post – again I know! Time goes tooooo fast! I had an amazing weekend that's all I am telling you right now :)

I believe I can fly!! :)

Mo, February 9th

Today I woke up and I wasn't as tired as I thought I would be after the sleepover and stuff, haha :) But I got up at 6.45 and was ready at the normal time :)
At school, I had Food tech first, where we finished decorating our brownies, but unfortunately I didn't take a photo. But yeah, it turned out really good, Makayla and I got 10/10 :)
Next was Business studies then Chemistry, Maths and English.
In English our teacher just keeps reading and reading the book, and we don't do anything just listen to her.. I don't understand why she does it exactly and doesn't give it as a homework to read, but yeah :)
In Recess and lunch the teachers were trying to convince us to go to the hall because apparently us seniors we are not allowed to be inside where are all the juniors are, haha, but it was very unsuccessful, because we didn't want to move and stayed there :D
At home I did some homework and because I was so tired I relaxed a little bit and did some reading. 
We had a delicious Stir Fry, yum! 

Tue, February 10th
Today Greg had to leave very early at like 7.10am to go to Newcastle for a half day training and so I had breakfast alone.. :'( Because Em was sleeping a bit longer. :) I walked to school as normal and it was really warm. :) Summer is here again! :D

After Roll call we had SLR which is Sport. And our Teacher Mr Rumplers, we call him Rumples, made us work really hard! We did Tabarta Workout, which was pretty hard and exhausting but I liked it:) We had to do 20 sec of Sit-ups, then 10 sec rest, 20 sec of push ups, then skipping and then squads with some weights. And when we finished we had 2 min rest and then again and again. We were sweating really hard.. Oo And then we had like 20 more minutes left where we did some gym work... Omg, and we din't hear the bell so we were like about 15 min in the end for English.. Hahha, it was sooo hard, but I think it is going to be really good! Even though I always dont want to have SLR but then in the end it is good. Tomorrow we are going todo some running..

Yep then english and then our first Assembly of this year. We had some presentations and stuff, I kind of like the Assemblies. One of the boys of my year did so well in Footsel (indoor soccer) that is going to brazil to play for Australia!! Oo WOW!

We had Business studies next, which was also our last period for today, yeah!! I<3 Tuesday! :)

After school, I was on the way home like I was walking maybe about 7min or so, when Makayla called me and said come to Maccas please I need you. I didn't understand why, but because I didn't have much to do at home I went, haah and it was great! She was waiting for me with Ben and so we went to Maccas and just sat in there and talked for like one hour. Ben is actually really nice, haha :) He plays soccer and is really good and is thinking about moving to Adelaide maybe :)

I was home at like 2pm and luckily just before the hill, Greg passed me and I didn't have to walk up the hill :) YUHUU!

At home I had some lunch – Vegemite Toast and Avocado toast – and started watching a movie called “Book thieve” on my laptop. After a while, like 1 hour I stopped to do some homework and at like 4pm I went for a swim in the pool. :) This was great! I had a sporty day today, haha :) Swimming, Workout, walking to school – I like it!


Greg and Robyn had to go a school meeting and so Em and I had some Tortellini for dinner yum! :)

We, February 11th

Today was one of the two the early – morning days. I had maths extension again and so I had to get up at like 6am. It was pretty dark today and you can see that the days are getting shorter again.. Umm.. I liked the “long” days :)

I left home at 7am and it was really nice, sunny and warm! Bec picked me up halfway again, which was great! I was a bit early and so I was talking to Oscar a little bit, my neighbour who I met at the bus stop and he went to France for three months on exchange and just came back. :)

Maths was sooo good, I love it!! We had the extension class, then would have been roll call and then Maths again and so our teacher said, that we are staying in maths – so we had 2 hours and 10 min :)

Business was next and I cgot a CC haha :) Because I did my homeowork and not many people did it and yeah! :)

At Recess Ebony and me kept planning our first shopping day for sunday, haha :) - sooo excited! It is going to be great! Next was SLR! And after our Fitness workout yesterday all our legs and whole body was hurting so terribel, we couldn't even walk! (okay not that much, ahah :) And then we did running today! OMG, it was so hot, about 28 degrees probably and we ran outside in the sun! We did 80m jogging, 50m spring, 80m jogging, 50m sprint and this 10 times. It was really really hard! But I kept saying to me “you can do this” and I did and was pretty proud that I did it as the only girl I think and coped with the heat. I think after the next 6 weeks we are going to be so fit! When we went back to the changing room, I looked in the mirror and shock! I have never been so RED!!

Me and Makayla are soo red :)

I was so red, that was terrible! And we were so hot and sweaty, really disgusting! We sprayed so much deodorant and parfume on us, which was really funny haha :)

In chemistry everybody was like saying to me” what happened to you? Why are you so red” Omg, a bit embarrassing!
We did some experiments in chemistry, but more like physic experiments.
Last period was food tec, which was pretty good :) Ah, yes, and our table was “stolen” by year 12 girls! :( So we are going to steal it back tomorrow!

After school I did some homework.. we got some, some maths, food tec, chemistry and business and had band in the evening again. Dave, our instructor and all the other didn't know that I am going to leave pretty soon – Robyn told me today only 11 weeks from tomorrow – and they were really sad! SO we said we have to do something in the holidays, but I am not going to be here because we are going to the gold coast and so probably the last days of the holidays :)

Time goes so fast, that is soo bad.. Tomorrow it is going to be 7 months that I am here! Oo Best 7 months :) Robyn told me today, that she was wondering yesterday how any months left and then she found out only 11 week!! Oo :OO I don't want to goooo!! But I am NOT thinking about this yet!

Thu, February 12th

It is SEVEN months today! Seven months since I arrived here in Lisarow. It doesn't feel like I have been here so long, but then it also feels like I have been here much longer.. cunfusing I know.! I am just so happy that it is going so good!

I had maths in the morning again and so I had get up early again. But it was actually really good today and I was not tired at all! It is getting better and better! :)

On the way to school, I talked to my mum and dad back at home in Germany. It was so nice to hear you and I love you sooo much! Mucha suerte Mamita con el interview! :*

Bec picked me up halfway again and we did a lot today in mahts. I like it so much, and I know many people don't understand why to go to school earlier and do MATHS?!?! haha, I know, I am crazy, but like it :)

Bildunterschrift hinzufügen
We had SLR first, but theory luckily, then Food tec, Maths again English and Chemistry. It was actually a pretty good school day. :)
We also claimed our table back and now we have enough room to sit, haha :) It was prety hot today again about 30 degrees and I got a little bit tained :)
After school, we got changed and went straight to swimming. I did butterfly for the first time today and it is.. let's say...interesting?! It is pretty weird, but I like it, haha :)

Fr, February 13th
Omg, Friday the 13th!!! Terrible! Haha, it actually didn't even bother ANYBODY here! I thought at least someone would say something, but nope.. nobody even mentioned it, hahah :)

Because of Valentines Day tomorrow you could buy or order (year 12 always runs it to get money for their formal) roses for 5 dollar (so expensive) and they were delivered today at roll call. 5 people got roses today in my class. :)
I didn't.. :( haha, just joking, it would been cool, but no, haha :)

At recess and lunch year 12 also sold Cupcakes and muffins and stuff – to get money for their formal again – and it was sooo busy! So many people bought stuff! And because my friends will be ywar 12 next year we thought we better support them this year and so I bought a brownie for 50 cents because I didn't bring any money but I found 70 cents and so I could buy something :) Lucky, I know! :)

Here some photos for you how many students bought their cupcakes, brownies..
So many people bought stuff, haha :)
In Chemistry our teacher told us today that we are going to have a little test on monday.. :/ But it is pretty easy we are doing the Ionic and Covalent bonds and the lewis formula.. :)
We did Yoga today in SLR which was pretty cool actually! But also hard and we were sweating! But not as much as on the other days ;) Mr Rumples said that we are probably going to do one day Gymwork, next day running and then yoga and one theory lesson – sounds good to me. :)
After the lesson I talked to him because I want to join a schoolsport team and he said I should just down my name for everything and then I can see what I'll do, because you have to try out and it is pretty hard as I noticed last year with Netball. I hope I can join a team! :) But all the teacher sounded like I have chances :)

At lunch Ebony and me sat on the large table with a different group and it was really good, haha :)
Makalya is at the snowy mountains since yesterday and climbing MT Kosiovsko – the highest mountain in Australia – and I talked to her at lunch, haha :) She had just reached the top, wuhuu!! well done, I am proud of you Mikki!! <3

We took some photos, haha :)
Eb, me, Ben and Jack :)

Me and Eb :)

Last period was business studies, where I got another CC, I have 4 now and I am getting another one for english :)

It was really hot today and so I jumed into the pool for a quick swim and took some photos as well. :) Since I came here I have bben trying to to the backflip from the step but I could never do it – em was actually kind of frustrated with me, haha, because she can do it so good, I just wouldn't get it! But today I said to myself “you won't leave the pool before you can do it” And I did it! I am so proud, hahah, because it looks pretty cool I reckon :)

:)

After the swim I had a shower and did some homework, because we are going to Sydney tomorrow and Sunday is going to be a great day with Ebony :)) I cant wait!!! Shopping for the Swimming Carnival! :)

Sa, February 14.2 Happy Valentines Day!
Today was a day where more of my dreams came true!
Why? We went to Sydney today *-*
We got the train to Sydney at 9am and got off at Central. This is the main train station and huge!
Central Station :)
We then walked to Chinatown and Paddy's Market or Market City, which are the biggest and oldest markets in Sydney! These markets are incredible! They have so much stuff there and so cheap! I think the souvenir shops buy their stuff there as well :) I bought a very nice Sydney bag and Em got a cap. :)
Paddy's Markets
and from the inside :)
We then crossed the rad to go to Chinatown, which I always wanted to go :) There was also a man who did some cutting and cut your profile in 1 minute and EM and I got this done. It doesnt look so much like me, but still pretty cool!
China Town :)
That's me :)

Our next destination was Capitol Theatre and then Town hall and Queen Victoria building, which is a massive shopping centre. All the expensive shops are in there like Victoria Secret, Chanel, .. And they have this very nice clock in there which shown the whole history of Australia and so.. Really nice!
The famous Capitol theatre
WOW! 
Town hall
Selfie in front of the Townhall :)
Queen Victoria Building
and from the inside again :)
The amazing Clock!

On the way we also saw a couple of Starbucks and other “international” stores, haha :)

Bildunterschrift hinzufügen

We then walked into the Westfield shopping centre where we had lunch and then went up to the Sydney Eye tower! Sydney's tallest building! It was sooo good! We had a 4D cinema first and then went up. The view was amazing and because of Valentines Day they had a big love sign, where we took some photos :)

Happy Valentine's Day :)



We also had to take a selfie with my selfie stick and this was pretty funny :)
Selfiee!
:)
You can see Hyde Park - the fancy round part is part of it :)
Darling Harbour
Amazing view!

We then walked to Martin Place to see Channel 7 and the Lindt Cafe where the Siege happened in December. It was really sad to see it in real life and to be honest I had some tears in my eyes when I saw the photos of all the flowers that people laid down there.
 

Martin Place

Photos of the flowers because of the Siege in December.. :/

The Channel 7 Studio

The Lindt Cafe
On the way to the train station to go back home we saw part of a movie, well they were filming some scene for an american movie, because they had american cars and stuff and they told us that they pretend to be in america.. We didn't understand why you would film it in Sydney but okay :)

We came home just before seven o'clock, really tired but super happy! We had an incredible day in Sydney and I am so thankful that I get the opportunity to see all this!

We had some dinner and watched a movie called Blended which was really funny. It had Adam Sandler in it, haha :)

Su, February 15.2

After yesterday I was still pretty tired, but Ihad to get up at 8am because today was going to be another great day! Ebony's mum picked me up at around 9 o'clock and drove us to Tuggerah where Eb and I finally had our first shpping day, haha :) We stayed there until 12.20 when we took toe bus back home to my place where we spent heaps of time taking photos and in the pool. So this was the short summary and now the longer one, haha :) Why? Because this day today was actually one of my best ones here in Australia and I noticed that I have found an incredible, amazing really good friend in Ebony or Eb :)

Eb has lots of siblilngs and the funny thing is that she has one brother the same age as Philipp (3 years) and one brother the same age as Alex (14 years) my two brothers. But his is not all. We have all similar birthdays, we are both left handed, love photograpy, swimming and horse riding and have heaps of things in common! It actually is kind of scary how similar we are! So we decided that we have to be twins that were seperated to meet later in life and become really good friends :)

So yeah, in the car I met her two little brothers and it was so nice for me to see a little boy the same age as philipp and imagine it is him, haha :) 
Our main aim for the shopping today was to find all our stuff for the swimming carnival! We got it all in the end and only paid 7 dollar each – wow!

We have now a yellow top and skirt, which was for girls aged 3-5 but it fits us, haha :) Then hawaiin necklaces and bracelts, some yellow ribbon and some pompoms, we are so ready for the swimming carnival!
All our stuff haha :)
and with us :)

I also finally bought some denim shorts, which I have been looking for ages and we also bought some other shorts, which are reall nice!

Eb and me shopping :)
On one of the first days at schoo, Eb told me about a place called Yoghurtland. It is like frozen yoghurt and you can choose what falvour you want and then put some toppings like smarties, lollies, chocolate.. on top. And since then I always wanted to go and so we went today! And it is great!! I got Mango and Salted caramel and some chocolate and stuu on top. Soo good!

Mine and Eb's Yoghurt :)


My first Yoghurtland <3


We then caught the bus back home, well we still had to walk like 15 min, but luckily Robyn just came home from Nans and picked us up halfway. 

At home we first showed her all our stuff we bought and then took heaps of photos. And I really mean lots!!

We got changed in our swimmers, put heaps of sunscreen on, because it was a hot day and went down to the pool. We spent probably 1.5 hours taking photos, it was so much fun! Because Eb and I both enjoy taking photos we just had more and more ideas! Here are some photos, it was very hard to choose which one to post, haha :)

Jump high in the air!



And then we continued our shooting underwater :)) I finally can do the backflip – I prove it to you with those photos! :)
Wild. Free. Young. :)




Having fun, haha :)
I Love AUSTRALIA!!
Swag! :)


Eb was picked up at about 4pm.

It was an amazing, fantastic, really really good day!!! We had so much fun and it feels like we know each other for ages! Thanks Eb for this great day!

After Eb left, I had to get organised for school and try and get all the photos on my laptop, which is kind of hard, because I don't have enough space and I am trying to put stuff on my hard drive, which is pretty full as well, I think I deleted stuff which I shouldn't have.. omg, I am kind of freaking out at the moment.. But thats all right, I am sure I can fix it :)


So as you can see, I had a pretty amazing weekend – the best you could possibly have I think!!


Love you very much, 
Sophi



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen